What is HomeLink®?
- Open or close garage doors and automatic gates
- Deactivate/activate your home security system
- Turn off/on home exterior or interior lighting, appliances, and many other home electronics
Ready to discover more about HomeLink® benefits and how simple it is for Los Angeles and Alhambra drivers to program HomeLink® systems? Check out our HomeLink® guide below, then contact us to learn more!
If you’re like many Monterey Park drivers, you’re wondering just how many benefits you can reap from an innovative system like HomeLink®. With HomeLink®, you’ll enjoy features such as:
- Command of Up to Three Devices: the HomeLink® system is seamlessly integrated into your Chevy interior and allows you to control up to three compatible devices!
- Compatibility: HomeLink® works with all gate systems and garage door openers, as well as many other radio-frequency (RF) controlled devices.
- Safety & Security: The system can let you know if your garage door is open or closed with most compatible garage door openers. HomeLink® apps also make it easy to remotely control many other in-home devices, such as the security system and lights, giving you extra peace of mind while on the road!
- Easy to Use: Connecting your system to your home is as simple as pressing a few buttons.
- Battery-Free: As your Chevy vehicle’s electrical system powers HomeLink®, you’ll never have to worry about battery swapping!
How Do I Program HomeLink®?
Chevy drivers in Monterey Park and beyond will enjoy the ease and speed of HomeLink®. Just follow these simple guidelines to sync your vehicle to your garage door opener:
- Your HomeLink® system has 3 buttons and is generally located on your vehicle’s ceiling, above the center console. Push the first and third buttons until your cabin lights start flashing. This generally takes roughly 20 seconds. Pushing the first and third buttons performs a master reset, so there’s no need to repeat this process when syncing other devices.
- Once your cabin lights start flashing, push and hold the button you want to program while, at the same time, pushing your garage door opener open/close button. The lights should go from a slow to a quick flash, letting you know that the programming is finished!
- Go into your garage and press your garage door opener’s “learn” button.
- Go back to your car and push your car’s programmed button for at least two seconds. You may see your garage door opener’s lights flash, indicating a connection.
Discover More about Chevy Technology at Camino Real Chevrolet!
Now that you’ve learned more, it’s time to experience Chevy technology up close at Camino Real Chevrolet! If you need additional help with your HomeLink® or Chevy MyLink system, our certified service center is here to walk you through any questions and can provide demonstrations. Contact us today here at Camino Real Chevrolet to learn more!
More from Camino Real Chevrolet
The 2024 Chevy Blazer EV is another step forward for electric vehicles for Montebello drivers. Electric cars are being increasingly popular, offering drivers a range of benefits unique from gas-powered vehicles. Chevy already has two exclusive fully-electric cars with the Bolt EV and Bolt EUV, and now they’ve announced three more EVs: the Chevy…
The 2022 Chevrolet Traverse is one of the most impressive and reliable SUVs that can be found on the roads of Alhambra today. Not only are its performance specs great but the Chevy Traverse interior dimensions can enhance the driving experience for you and your passengers. Chevrolet Traverse InventoryContact Us Learn more…
Electric vehicles (EVs) like the Chevrolet Bolt EUV run exclusively on an electric battery. Naturally, after the battery depletes over time, it must be recharged so it can ride at its full capacity, but what is the 2022 Chevy Bolt EUV range on a full charge? Chevrolet Bolt EUV InventoryContact Us This…