What is HomeLink®?
HomeLink® is an innovative wireless control system embedded within your new or pre-owned Chevy vehicle that allows you to seamlessly:
- Open or close garage doors and automatic gates
- Deactivate/activate your home security system
- Turn off/on home exterior or interior lighting, appliances, and many other home electronics
Ready to discover more about HomeLink® benefits and how simple it is for Los Angeles and Alhambra drivers to program HomeLink® systems? Check out our HomeLink® guide below, then contact us to learn more!
If you’re like many Monterey Park drivers, you’re wondering just how many benefits you can reap from an innovative system like HomeLink®. With HomeLink®, you’ll enjoy features such as:
- Command of Up to Three Devices: the HomeLink® system is seamlessly integrated into your Chevy interior and allows you to control up to three compatible devices!
- Compatibility: HomeLink® works with all gate systems and garage door openers, as well as many other radio-frequency (RF) controlled devices.
- Safety & Security: The system can let you know if your garage door is open or closed with most compatible garage door openers. HomeLink® apps also make it easy to remotely control many other in-home devices, such as the security system and lights, giving you extra peace of mind while on the road!
- Easy to Use: Connecting your system to your home is as simple as pressing a few buttons.
- Battery-Free: As your Chevy vehicle’s electrical system powers HomeLink®, you’ll never have to worry about battery swapping!
How Do I Program HomeLink®?
Chevy drivers in Monterey Park and beyond will enjoy the ease and speed of HomeLink®. Just follow these simple guidelines to sync your vehicle to your garage door opener:
- Your HomeLink® system has 3 buttons and is generally located on your vehicle’s ceiling, above the center console. Push the first and third buttons until your cabin lights start flashing. This generally takes roughly 20 seconds. Pushing the first and third buttons performs a master reset, so there’s no need to repeat this process when syncing other devices.
- Once your cabin lights start flashing, push and hold the button you want to program while, at the same time, pushing your garage door opener open/close button. The lights should go from a slow to a quick flash, letting you know that the programming is finished!
- Go into your garage and press your garage door opener’s “learn” button.
- Go back to your car and push your car’s programmed button for at least two seconds. You may see your garage door opener’s lights flash, indicating a connection.
Discover More about Chevy Technology at Camino Real Chevrolet!
Now that you’ve learned more, it’s time to experience Chevy technology up close at Camino Real Chevrolet! If you need additional help with your HomeLink® or Chevy MyLink system, our certified service center is here to walk you through any questions and can provide demonstrations. Contact us today here at Camino Real Chevrolet to learn more!
More from Camino Real Chevrolet
2023 Chevy Equinox Colors
The 2023 Chevrolet Equinox is more stylish than ever on Monterey Park streets thanks to its many gorgeous colors. What are the 2023 Chevy Equinox color options? With three interior Equinox color choices and eight 2023 Chevy Equinox exterior colors, finding the right color combination to compliment your Montebello lifestyle is easier than ever! Learn…
How Much is a Chevy Silverado?
The wait is over: the new 2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is here and available for purchase! There are updated features and amenities to make your drives on Montebello roads enjoyable and fun for all. The new design guarantees reliability and safety, no matter what Los Angeles street you’re on. But how much is the Chevy…
2023 Chevy Equinox Interior
If you’re shopping around for a new SUV in Montebello, you can’t go wrong with the new Chevy Equinox! The Equinox is a stylish compact crossover that’s equal parts spacious, advanced, and high-performing. Whether you’re running errands, taking the family on a road trip, or even taking on new terrain, the Chevy Equinox is…